MotoArt designs and creates high quality corporate and home furniture made from vintage airplane parts. Stationed in El Segundo, CA with clients all over the world, their functional sculptures create an eclectic environment in any space and stand in tribute to the great art of aviation.
- 106 stories high, our 747 Cowling Desk is feeling right at home in Chicago.
- MotoArt's Fan of Sikorsky ready for shipment. A beautiful table that consists of a Sikorsky fan blade assembly mounted on a RB211 jet engine spine.
- MotoArt's Boeing 707 Wheel Table looking perfect. Ready for shipment to a lucky client.
- The MotoArt Fuselage Desk from a Boeing 737 aircraft recently received a beautiful addition. Now available with a fuselage side return to maximize your high-flying experience while working at your desk. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugh Hefner & Tom Leykis at the Playboy Mansion behind our MotoArt Bomb Table for an interview.